Sunday 18 October 2009

Hello!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

I've been knitting for a few years now, mostly for my own amusement and to make gifts for friends. It never really occurred to me that anyone else would be interested in what I make, but a friend inspired me to have a go at setting up shop, and so I found my home at Folksy. It's a great site where you can find handmade items from a wonderful diversely talented bunch of folk. I have my own shop there which you can find here:

Folksy


Do take a look, and also check out the site in general - some wonderful potential for unique gifts.

I'll be using this blog to update as to how my own creative endeavours are progressing, as well as to highlight the great things being made by other Folksy-ers.

Hope to see you again soon!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment