Monday 9 November 2009

New listing - plum crumble beret

So, as per my poll, my latest creation is a purple beret:

I do like working with Rowan Pure Wool, and this was such a gorgeous colour. It put me in mind of a bowl of luscious autumnal fruits, hence the name. I think the pink ribbon sets it off nicely.

This time I've made it in a small size, rather than the usual 'one size fits all'. My normal berets would fit the majority of people, but having a smallish head myself I do appreciate that sometimes it's nicer to have something that fits a little more snugly. I would of course be delighted to knit another in a medium size - if that interests you then just drop me a line here or via Folksy. But do allow me a couple of week's knitting time!

In other news, please check out my poll on the right. The morning frosts are definitely here, so it's time to dig out the layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment